Bronze Smokey Eye Look Ft. Oriflame
Hello Magnifico’s :)
I’m back with another makeup tutorial which I’m going to create using all the products from Oriflame’s color cosmetic range called ‘The One‘.
7 Days, 7 Looks #OneForEveryday : The One range has wide range of products which basically caters to create one look for each of the week. So today, I’m going to create a dramatic smokey eye look which you can flaunt on a Saturday night out of partying. I personally find smokey eye look extremely hot, shouts for attention and always in vogue. Plus the look is pretty easy to achieve and can be paired with any of your party outfits.
So without wasting any time, Let’s get into the tutorial.
I have choose to play with bronze eye shadow which is an apt shade for someone who wants to achieve that dramatic look but don’t wish to go overboard with their smokey eye look. It’s very simple, subtle and can be easily paired with almost any color.
People usually gets intimidated by the look but trust me it’s very easy to create and easier to pull off. So here are 10 easy steps to achieve a smoldering eye makeup look.
Products Used :
Step By Step Tutorial :
- No one loves to see their makeup budge during the long party hours, so prepare your face, eye lids and under your eyes with a layer of Oriflame The One illuskin face primer. It ensures your makeup stays intact till the last call.
- Dark circles tends to kill the sexy vibes on offer by smokey eye look so try and conceal them with a creamy concealer. I have applied Oriflame The One illuskin concealer under my eyes plus on the areas that needs extra coverage.
- Follow it with a layer of Oriflame The One everlasting foundation to achieve that even and flawless coverage.
- Later pat some Oriflame The One illuskin compact powder to set in the foundation and concealer.
- Start by drawing a black kohl on upper lash line and on the waterline. Later smudge the Oriflame eye shadow pencil in the shade ‘Smokey‘ all over the eye lids, creating a nice base for the eye shadow to follow.
- The next step is to apply and blend a lovely bronze eye shadow from the Oriflame The One color impact eye shadow range all over the eye lid, up to the crease area.
- Smoke out the kohl applied on the lower lash line using a brush.
- Apply 2-3 coats of Oriflame The One volume blast mascara for that dramatic effect.
- Clean the fall outs and apply some blush to add that hint of coral tint on apple of the cheeks.
- Finished off the look by applying Oriflame The One lip sensation vinyl gel lipstick in the shade ‘Tangerine Tango‘. When it comes to smokey eye makeup, remember to keep your lips pretty soft and subtle so that your dramatic eyes can do all the talking.
This smoldering eye makeup look is unbeatable for any night time event. So now, you are all set to flaunt this timelessly sexy makeup look to your Saturday night party.
Finished Look :
Did you like my version of the smokey eye look ? Please share your views in the comment section below.
Until Next Time – Stay Gorgeous !
By Vipra Patil – Mumbai Blogger
Forever Magnifico (Indian Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog)
* Blog post includes PR sample but the views remain honest and best to my knowledge *