Deepika Padukone Vogue Night Out Inspired Makeup Look
Hello Magnificos :)
The beautiful Deepika Padukone is one hot property in Bollywood today. She inspires many of us in different ways, that is right from her hair styling to her fashion sense to her flawless makeup. In her recent appearance I spotted her flaunting berry lips which is not my cup of tea but as soon as I saw her sporting bright fuchsia lips with winged eye liner at Vogue Fashion Night Out – I found my inspiration :). I haven’t tried my hands on celeb inspired look for ages now so this “In My Zone” look was perfect to brush my skills. I had a shot at it and hope you like it :)
To achieve the look –
Product Used :
- MAC Match-master Foundation
- Clinique Orange Brightener
- Clinique Even Better Concealer
- Colorbar Face Primer
- Revlon Skin Illuminator
- Shiseido Bronzer – Dark Fonce 03
- MAC Fleur Blush
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Eyeshadow Palette
- L’Oreal Paris Super Liner 24H Gel Eye Liner – Black
- Maybelline Falsies Mascara
- MAC Moody Blossom Collection Sheen Supreme Lipstick – Phosphor Escent.
For Face :
- After cleansing, toning and moisturizing my face – I prepared it with Colorbar primer for soft & even skin finish. It will also help my makeup stay beautiful for a longer time span.
- Used Clinique orange brightener for my under eye area to get a fresh look which was followed by Clinique even better concealer to eliminate dark circles.
- Applied MAC Match master foundation along with Revlon illuminator to achieve that dewy skin finish that Deepika Padukone is flaunting.
- Used Shiseido bronzer for contouring the temples of the forehead, cheekbones & jaw line to add a bit of definition.
- Last but not the least on base makeup part, Added a subtle flush of color to the cheeks via MAC Fleur Power blush.
For Eyes :
- Used neutral shade eye shadows for the base makeup as the emphasis is on the winged eye liner.
- Applied shade Nooner from the Urban Decay naked 3 eye-shadow palette all over the lid and smudged it evenly which was followed by shade Strange from the same palette to highlight the brow bone area.
- Now its time to draw that attention drawing winged eyes – I have used L’oreal gel liner in black. Drag a line along the lash line from the middle of the lid slowly moving to the outer corner. Now draw further out and angle the liner slightly more.
- Now create that winged effect by placing the brush at the outer most corner of the line you drew and working it backwards to the center and later filled the space using light strokes.
- Deepika Padukone has gone for a glossy liner while I’m a fan of the matte ones. You can pick any of the two finishes as per your preferences.
- Curled the lashes and finished off with two coats of Maybelline falsies mascara.
For Lips :
- Deepika lips are painted in bright fuchsia pink hue that might be followed by a touch of gloss.
- I have gone for a glossy finish lipstick from MAC. I have used a bold fuchsia pink in shade Phosphor Escent from MAC moody blossom limited edition collection.
In Flash Light –
In Natural Light –