First Haul of 2014 - Lakme, Maybelline, Faces, Colorbar & Bourjois Paris
Today, I will be unveiling My First Haul of the year 2014 ;)
I will start with the new awesome Lakme Eyeconic Kajal range – I have been Lakme Eyeconic Kajal fan for ages now and as soon as I heard they are coming with 5 shades in this range – I was Excited !
Yesterday, I finally latched onto all the 5 colors – White, Blue, Green, Brown & Grey !
- Lakme Eyeconic Kajal – White
- Lakme Eyeconic Kajal – Blue
- Lakme Eyeconic Kajal – Green
- Lakme Eyeconic Kajal – Brown
- Lakme Eyeconic Kajal – Grey
and even got the Lakme Absolute Drama Stylist Eye Shadow Crayon in Pink
Next up are Maybelline Color Show nail polishes – I just cant get enough of these cuties ;). I keep getting attracted to each and every shade on display :D.
I bought a couple of them in shade Crystal Clear & Moon Beam
- Maybelline Color Show Nail Color – Crystal Clear
- Maybelline Color Show Nail Color – Moon Beam
I even got home some manicure & pedicure stuff from Faces & Colorbar – Here is a Sneak Peak
- Faces Foot Scrubber
- Faces Pedicure Set
- Colorbar Quickfix 4-way Nail Buffer
Lastly, A romantic violet color eye-shadow from Bourjois Paris
- Bourjois Paris Ombre A Paupieres Eye-shadow – 72 Violet Absolu
Hope you like the new additions to my arsenal
TickYourPick Question – Which product are you planning to add to your First Haul of 2014 ?