Friday Face of the Day : Go BOHO
Yassou Magnifico’s :) #GreekGreeting ;)
I have been caught by these crazy Greek fever from last 3-4 of days ;) which is all Thanks to the latest Femina Salon and Spa issue :D that showcased a gorgeous and cool hairdo – BOHO. Basically, its a hairdo that plays with head accessories – for example a floral head wreath which is an ancient Greek headdress. For this reason, there ignites a fondness for ancient Greek fashion ;).
I so wanted to output this craze on to my blog – But How – OOTD was my first option but later held back as I failed to cash on right white gown. On further analysis – I found this hairdo looks pretty on girls with fair skin and green eyes. Thanks to my parents I’m blessed with satisfactory fair skin tone :D but green eyes remains a question unanswered O.o ? & There pops out my savoir – my answer to green-eyed beauties – my Inglot gel eye liner in teal hue :).
Hope you love the look I have complied – So Let’s get into the tutorial – Let’s Go BOHO ! :)
To achieve this look –
Product Used :
- MAC Match-master Foundation
- Clinique Even Better Concealer – Orange Brightener
- MAC Pro Long Wear Concealer
- MUA Pro Base Eye Primer
- Revlon Skin Illuminator
- Shiseido Bronzer – Dark Fonce 03
- NYX Blush
- Bourjois Smokey Effect Eye Pencil – Brown
- BH Cosmetics 88 Tropical Matte Eyeshadow Palette
- MAC Caramel Sundae Eyeshadow Palette (Archie’s Girls Collection)
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Eyeshadow Palette
- L’Oreal Black Gel Liner
- Maxfactor Crayon Khol – Ice Blue
- Inglot AMC Gel Liner shade # 87
- Maybelline Falsies Mascara
- Maybelline Colorsensetional Lip Polish – Glam 9
- L’oreal Paris Shine Caresse Lip Gloss – Bella
For Eyes :
- Begin with concealing my under eye area – eliminated dark circles with help of Clinique orange brightener followed by MAC pro long wear concealer.
- Primed the upper eye lid area using MUA pro base primer to achieve even base and avoid any creasing of shadows.
- Starting with one eye at a time, Applied Bourjois smokey effect eye pencil in brown hue on the upper lid and later smudged it using the brush on its rear end. Now this smudged brown khol will act as a base for the rest of the shadows to follow.
- Used a soft matte brown shade from BH Cosmetics 88 tropical matte eyeshadow palette all over the lid upto the crease.
- To add a bit of intensity – Used a dark brown shade named ‘showstopper‘ from MAC caramel sundae eyeshadow palette (Archie’s Girls) on the outer corner.
- Next up – Added more definition to the look by blending a warm beige shade from the same MAC palette named ‘caramel sundae‘ at the crease area.
- Highlighted brow bone area with help of shade ‘strange‘ from Urban Decay naked 3 eyeshadow palette.
- Applied L’Oreal black gel liner on he upper lash line exceeded a bit to the outward on the outer corner.
- Coming to the lower lash line, I used Maxfactor crayon khol in shade ‘ice blue‘ on the waterline.
- Later applied Inglot AMC gel liner (shade # 87) in teal hue on the water line and smudged it on the lower lash line.
- Curled the lashes and finished off with two coats of Maybelline falsies mascara.
For Face :
- Clean off the fall-outs (If any).
- To achieve a dewy finish skin – I applied mixture of Revlon illuminator with MAC match master foundation as a base and blended it well using Real Techniques buffing brush.
- Concealed the areas needed extra coverage using MAC pro long wear concealer.
- Set the base makeup with Clinique blended powder.
- Contour using Shiseido bronzer for definition plus applied NYX blush on the apples of the cheeks.
For Lips :
- Fused two lip glosses in pink hue – Maybelline lip polish in shade Glam 9 and L’Oreal Paris shine caresse lip gloss in shade Bella.
That complete my compilation of the Greek inspired BOHO look !