Lakme Enrich Lip Crayons – Review
Hello Magnifico’s :)
After missing in action for nearly couple of months now due to several factors like health issues, hectic job schedule & the whole blog got hacked scenario, I’m happy that I’m finally able to do what I love the most – BLOG !
In the middle of all this chaos in my life, Lakme decided to take me on a nostalgic trip down the memory lane by packing their new lip colors in form of colorful crayons. A box of crayons was all I craved as a kid to brighten up my day. Lakme India is now giving you a reason to back to your painter mode, only this time the colors are the new Lakme Enrich Lip Crayons, and the canvas – your lips.
From the 10 available shades in the market, I was allotted to test 5 of these vibrant hues. Let’s find out more on these cute lip crayons in our today’s review episode.
Product Report :
Get smooth and matte finish lips with this lip color crayon by Lakme that is infused with mineral powders. It has a soft texture and is available in 10 gorgeous shades that suit all Indian skin tones. It also has a rich blend of olive and jojoba oil that simultaneously conditions your lips. For your convenience, the all new Lakme Enrich Lip Crayon comes with a sharpener.
Price : Rs. 185
Quantity : 2.2 gms
Shades : Cinnamon Brown, Candid Coral, Berry Red, Shocking Pink & Red Stop
My Experience with the Product :
Packaging : The lip colors are housed in an all new quirky crayon style packaging. The new design is very cute, has a fun element to it plus feels a refreshing update on their previous lip pencil packaging.
Colors : The new range is available in 10 vibrant shades ranging from shades of reds, hot pinks and bright oranges to soft nudes and muted browns. I painted my pout with these 5 shades from the collection,
- Cinnamon Brown : A lovely muted brown shade which appears a refreshing upgrade on nude lips on a single swipe. Though, you can build it up towards a deeper brown on 2-3 swipes.
- Candid Coral : It’s an apt summer shade. As the name suggests, it’s a gorgeous coral color needed to brighten up your summer brunch date.
- Berry Red : It’s a lovely red shade with slight cool undertones. The color will go across beautifully on girls of any skin tone.
- Shocking Pink : It’s a vibrant pink hue with some reddish undertones. The shade will instantly brighten up your look. A must have for every pink shade lover.
- Red Stop : It’s a true red color with warm undertones. The shade will look stunning on Indian skin tone beauties plus my favorite shade from the entire range.
Texture & Finish : Each crayon felt very soft and smooth as I applied that dash of color on to my lips. The formula is light weight and non-sticky which makes the wear time of these crayons extremely comfortable on daily basis. Top it with a creamy matte finish which helps to tips them under ‘Highly Recommended‘ beauty product tab.
These crayons are also powered with hydrating formula so one can easily skip a lip balm underneath plus it settles down evenly on to the lips and never highlights any dry patches.
Pigmentation : These are lovely summer shades which are meant to compliment our everyday makeup so they are bit average at the pigmentation department. So, you will need more than couple of swipes for that apt coverage.
Staying Span : I have experienced a wear time of nearly 5 hours. It later starts to fade evenly, leaving back a lovely tint to flaunt.
Priced tagged at merely 185 Rs, I feel it’s an absolute steal as it ticks all the checklist under the pros column expected from a lip color.
Candid Coral :
Berry Red :
Shocking Pink :
Red Stop :
Striking Features :
- Cute packaging.
- Soft and smooth texture.
- Available in 10 vibrant colors.
- Creamy matte finish.
- Hydrating formula.
- Decent wear time.
- Affordable price tag.
On the Mediocre End :
- Average coverage
FM’s Ratings : 4.7/5
So would you love to try the new Lakme Enrich Lip Crayons ?
Until Next Time – Stay Gorgeous !
By Vipra Patil – Mumbai Blogger
Forever Magnifico (Indian Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog)
* Blog post includes PR sample but the views remain honest and best to my knowledge *