The most famous dialogue from Bollywood reads “Dosti Mein No Sorry No Thank You“
But still I would like to Thank Poo from Beauty & Makeup Matters for considering me as sweetest one around and Sorry to put pen on paper for this post so late (1 month to be precise :D) but Trust Me – She has come up with loads of smart and tricky questions ;)
Lets unleashed them
1. Your current and all time Favorite Blog? (I know yours is awesome )
- Indian Beauty Forever – I feel no one does eye makeup as precise and neatly as Niesh does
- Peaches & Blush – Mehak’s writing skills is just Fab. From the first paragraph to the last – She keeps her audience reading interest intact.
- Corallista – Ankita always comes up with in-depth detailed reviews.
2. Your favorite YouTube Beauty Guru ?
- MissChievous – She is Fantabulous
3. How many hours do you spend on your blog ?
- A lot depends on my workload at office – But I try and give around 3-4 hours.
4. How is your day-to-day routine and how do you combine it with blogging ?
- I click images in the morning before leaving for office and my bro edit them by afternoon.
- Post office I do the writing work and attach images and save the post on my mobile
- I blog the post next day in office lunch time
- Step 1 -2 -3 keeps continuing in Loop
5. Name one thing in your makeup stash that you can’t go out without ?
- Lipstick – People say “Keep Smiling” Yes I do but in more Glamourous way (Copyright the Quote :D)
6. Do you give more importance to the writing or the visual ?
- Visual followed by Writing – If a lipstick is creamy in texture, it will remain creamy across all the blogs even if Shakespeare write a review on it but visually you can attract your readers and later your writing skills comes in action where you can convince to or not-to purchase the same.
7. How much do you spend monthly on makeup purchases ?
- Depends on my luxury budget ;). I have a huge lust list which I try to complete with 50% of my salary and sometimes My Mom & Dad adds bonus points on their Princess score sheet
8. If given a chance where would you like to splurge Makeup/Clothes/Accessories ? (Choose only one )
- Clothes ! Any given day – God have blessed me with beauty but not with wardrobe with latest trends so I have to fill it on my own
9. When it comes to skincare, which one would you go for an expensive pack or a home remedy ?
- At this point of time – I would pick Expensive Pack (Ek sunday milta hai usme mein koi Gadha Majuri nahi karungi ;)) plus they work wonders in quicktime
10. Which one you prefer, Online shopping or Counter shopping ?
- Counter Shopping
11. Do you read reviews before making purchases or read them afterwards ?
- My makeup vanity is a combination of both
12. Which part do you like to click more – your eyes/lips/face/full ?
- I love posing for OOTD – So FULL is my first choice which is followed by lip swatches :*
That’s it – After scratching my head for half an hour – I’m done *Sigh of Relief*
I will be posting another part of the Liebster Award where Shivi have tagged me with her set of questions – I will tag and reveal mine there Stay Tuned !