L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique
Hello Magnifico’s :) Wish you a great week ahead & Happy Lohri to all :)
Today, I’m going to review the new L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique.
Before that I will share an interesting fact – The last time I reviewed a black khol was exactly one year ago on 13th Jan 2013 – That is how much I have been addicted to the Lakme Eyeconic ;) and it really needed something special to break this bond.
So the question remains is L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique impressive enough to cause a break to this amazing run I’m sharing with the Lakme Eyeconic Kajal ?
Let’s find out ;)
Product Report :
Get over ordinary kajals, L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique – the queen of kajals has arrived. Step into the spotlight and let your eyes do the talking.
- L’Oréal Paris Kajal Magique is supremely black and doubles up as a darker-than-night eyeliner.
- Along with providing a great finish, it is also enriched with ingredients like Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Olive Oil Esters and Vitamin C Derivative, which provide extraordinary care.
- Designed to last for up to 12 hours, Kajal Magique is smudge proof, waterproof and non-transferable.
- Kajal Magique is perfect to craft gorgeous eyes – with the potential to create looks that range from precise, intense to bold.
- Since it is ophthalmologically tested, Kajal Magique is safe and suitable for contact lens wearers.
Price : Rs.245
Quantity : 0.35 gms
My Experience with the Product :
Packaging : L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique comes in a sizzling pink and black colored twist up pencil packaging which is very impressive and captivating. Its sleek and travel friendly plus has a classy edge.
Texture : The texture is very creamy and soft that assist in super smooth slide on to the lids without any tugging or pulling. Its very soft and light on the lids causing no irritation whatsoever.
Pigmentation : The kajal to my surprise is beautifully pigmented and packs a pure black color – Yes, not the blackest of black but satisfactory rather more than satisfactory. 2-3 swipes will ensure a gorgeous intensified color that will surely seek many attention ;).
Finish & Staying Span : It offers a lovely matte finish which doesn’t smudges once it is settled down. I have experienced its staying power for 8-9 hours which does gives my current favorite a run for their money. The kajal wont cause any irritation of used on the waterline as its ophthalmologically tested - It again impresses me with its 4 hours stay on the waterline.
Special Mentioned Ingredients : L’Oreal have mentioned few ingredients in description phase, so I searched on Google on what these individuals has on offer –
- Vitamin E is powerful antioxidant that helps signs of ageing.
- Cocoa butter is a natural moisturizer that will promote elasticity.
- Vitamin C another antioxidant has been hailed as an anti-aging gem.
- Olive Oil Esters nourishes, rejuvenates and protects the skin.
Overall, L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique has an impressive first impact on me and certainly have added a charming option to the kajal department. The alluring packaging and with a slight edge over the Eyeconic in pigmentation section – I would rate it as one Highly Recommended product.
Striking Features :
- Classy chic packaging.
- Travel friendly.
- Creamy texture.
- Feels soft and light on the lids.
- Matte finish.
- Beautifully pigmented.
- No tugging or pulling of the eyes required.
- Awesome staying span of 8+ hours.
- Amazing staying span of 4+ hours on the waterline
- Ophthalmologically tested.
On the Mediocre End :
- On the expensive side when compared to the other options available in the market.
FM’s Ratings : 4.8/5
#TickYourPick Question – Girls do you think L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique at price tag and quality can give its competitors a run for their money ?
Read what L’oreal has to say on their new “Kajal Magique” – Here – http://bit.ly/KajalMagique.
Note : PR Sample – Honest Review – Best to my knowledge :)