Friday Face Of The Day – Winged Eyes With Nude Lips
Hello Magnifico’s :)
In recent times the fashion lover in me has won over the makeup addict. I have been pretty consistent with my outfit posts but lagged behind on the beauty aspect. So here is the return of the most visited forum (When I used to post them consistently) – The “Friday Face Of The Day“. Today’s I will be showcasing the basic makeup tutorial on how I complied “Winged Eyes With Nude Lips“. Hope you like it and find the tutorial useful.
How to achieve this look :
For Eyes :
- Primed my eyes using the MUA eye primer. The eye primer assists to last the eye shadows for longer duration plus avoids creasing.
- Smudged the Lakme eyeconic kajal in shade brown all over the lid to create a base.
- Now, using a soft brown matte shade on the lid area from the BH cosmetics 88 color matte palette offered more depth to the base eye makeup.
- Applied a pinkish nude shade from the same palette on the crease area to give more definition to my eyes.
- Time to create the winged eyes – I have used L’Oreal Paris gel liner in black. Drag a line along the lash line from the middle of the lid slowly moving to the outer corner. Now draw the line further out and angle the liner slightly more.
- Now create that winged effect by placing the brush at the outer most corner of the line you drew and working it backwards to the center and later filled the space using light strokes.
- Curled the lashes with Inglot lash curler and applied heavy coats of Maybelline The Falsies mascara.
For Face :
- Dusted the fall outs and clean the face and applied the Oriflame face primer.
- Applied MAC match master foundation all over the face followed by L’Oreal Paris infallible compact powder to set the base makeup. Later, applied Clinique orange brighter and corrector to eliminate the dark circles and areas needed extra coverage.
- I ditch the flush of blush for this look and went ahead to uplift my face giving it a bronzing effect. Hence used the Shiseido bronzer for contouring. Finished off by touch ups of Bobbi Brown highlighter on the cheekbones, bridge of the nose and cupid bow.
For Lips :
- Achieved perfect nude pout to compliment my black winged eyes by applying MAC Velvet Teddy on to my lips.
Friday Face Of The Day :
Share ideas on your basic makeup for the season in the comment section below.
By Vipra Patil – Mumbai Blogger
Forever Magnifico (Indian Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog)
Photo Courtsey : Abhijeet Kank