The Moroccan Hair Spa
Hello Magnifico’s :)
“Right Thing will fall in Right Place at the Right Time.”
Just like I received a mail in my inbox from Lakme India inviting me to come and experience the new Moroccan hair spa when my dry and long tresses needed it the most.
I wasted no time and headed to the Lakme Absolute Salon at Bandra to offer my hair a much needed pampering session. I was introduced to the Moroccan oil educator Dimpi Patange who examined my hair and suggested the right solution in form of “Moroccan Oil Intense Hydrating Hair Spa“
P.S : I have straight, long hair which have gone for a toss lately due to the change in weather and my swimming routines. They are currently bit frizzy and dry at the end. I also posses a oily scalp. So the solution was offered to tame the above mention problems. It may differ from person to person so I would suggest to examine your hair from the expert present at the Lakme Salon before undergoing any treatment.
Products Used :
Moroccan Intense Hydrating Hair Spa –
For Men : Rs. 1800
For Women : Rs. 2400
I would quickly pen down the procedure I went through during the soothing session which bought life to my dull tresses.
Steps For Moroccan Oil Intense Hydrating Hair Spa :
Step 1 : Shampooed my hair using the Moroccan Hydrating Shampoo in order to open up the pores and take off the dirt.
Step 2 : Gently squeezed the excess water and towel dried my hair. Later divided my hair into sections and applied the hair mask from the upper length till the end.
The hair mask is compromised of Moroccan Intense Hydrating Mask and 4 pumps of Moroccan Oil Treatment which will add strength to my tresses.
Step 3 : A gentle head massage and pressure points in order to release all the stress and strain. It felt blissful and extremely soothing. The spa had already scripted its place in my highly recommend list.
Leave the mask on for 15 minutes in order for hair to absorb the mask.
Step 4 : Rinse well the applied mask. Later again applied 2-3 drops of Moroccan Oil Treatment all over my damp hair before blow drying them. The oil will speed up the drying period and also provide a protective layer against the heat.
Moroccan Oil educator Dimpi suggested me to apply the oil once a week and leave it overnight. Post wash my hair will feel well nourished. Plus apply the serum on everyday basis to offer a protective layer against heat and pollution.
Some interesting facts I gathered from Moroccan Educator Dimpi during the session :
- It’s a hair treatment not a scalp treatment.
- Lately, I have joined swimming to get back in shape that left my hair dry, frizzy and unmanageable but the above treatment will bring back the original shine and elasticity to my tresses.
- Intense Hydrating Mask is recommended for girls with medium to dry hair.
- The hair mask is formulated with high performance rich argon oil which deeply hydrates and conditions your tresses plus dramatically improving your hair texture, elasticity, shine and manageability.
- Moroccan Oil Treatment is suitable for all hair types.
- The Moroccan Oil Treatment formula provides back the lost protein for strengthening, fatty acids, omega-3 oil & vitamins for shine & anti-oxidants for protecting your hair.
- I really adore the Moroccan Intense Hydrating Shampoo as its sulfate, phosphate & paraben free. You can use this vitamin-A enriched shampoo on regular basis as it infuses dry strands with anti-oxidant argon oil and vitamin-E to restore shine, smoothness and manageability.
I had asked Forever Magnifico Instagram followers to shoot question regarding their hair problem and I would try to solve their queries with the help of Moroccan Oil educator Dimpi.
@mayurid12 : “Hair Fall, Dry Hair .. Shampoo Suggestions”
- We think you can opt for the Moroccan Intense Hydrating Shampoo plus the Moroccan Intense Hydrating Mask which will combine to bring your dry and dull tresses back to life. You can even opt for the above mentioned service to give them more shine, texture and elasticity.
@ramya1982 : “Hair Fall and Oily Scalp”
- You can opt for Moroccan Oily Scalp Treatment follow that with Moroccan Oil Extra Volume Shampoo & Conditioner.
@sethishalu : “My hair became grey and limp I want to know get thicker hair and get rid off grey hair and oily scalp with dry ends”
- You can go for Moroccan Restorative Hair Mask which is meant for weak end and damaged hair. The mask will help immensely in repairing the internal structure of your hair and bring them back to life.
Coming to the premature graying of hair, It is caused due to lack of oily glands production in follicle of the scalp, deficiency of vitamin-B, copper, iron and iodine in your diet or stress, excessive worry and anxiety. We would suggest you to go for a Moroccan Oily Scalp Treatment.
@koolayushi : “Split ends ! Keeps coming back despite trimming regularly !”
- Even you can opt for Moroccan Restorative Mask once a week. You can even go for Moroccan Moisture Repair Shampoo & Conditioner which works beautifully on damaged hair and weak end.
Hope you Magnifico’s find the above mention solution useful. Honestly, Its my first encounter with the Moroccan Oil Spa and I was smitten by the results on offer. Girls out their having trouble to manage their frizzy, dry and dull tresses – I would highly recommend the Moroccan Oil Intense Hydrating Hair Spa to bring them back to life.
Post & Photo Courtesy : By Vipra Patil – Mumbai Blogger
Forever Magnifico (Indian Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog)