Pamper that Face at Lakme Salon – Event
Hello Beauties :) Last weekend I went the Garfield way ;) – A lazy Sunday catnap followed by a pampering session at Lakme Salon.
My shades, scarf and sunscreen helps me to win the battle against the Mumbai heat and pollution but there are always some scars of the battle left behind. Hence, I added a powerful armour to my arsenal called the ‘Organic Facial‘.
I was invited to experience Lakme facial service at Lakme Salon in Bandra. From their indulging options I was suggested to go for Radiant Glow Organic Facial with Eye Treatment for my combination oily skin. I was directed to their therapy room and for next hour or so my face was going to get pampered to the core :)
Radiant Glow Organic Facial with Eye Treatment Steps :
- Treatment began with cleansing step – A cleansing gel was patted and spread evenly on to my face and neck area with a gentle massaging strokes.
- Post cleansing, A cotton pad was dip into colon water and rubbed over my face and neck area.
- An exfoliator that possessed enzymes was applied with help of a soft brush on to my face and neck area. Enzymes helps in recovering a fresh, clean and natural looking skin. Plus a separate exfoliator was used for the under eye area.
- Later my closed eyes lids were topped with cotton pads that were dipped in chilled green tea. The anti-oxidants present in the green tea helps in reducing puffiness around the eyes.
- After 15 minutes, the exfoliator was washed using wet sponge and pat dried my face with help of tissues.
- Steam was next in the line up that lasted for more 10 minutes which was later followed by extraction of black and white heads. A sponge dip in astringent was rubbed on to my face to close the open pores.
- Now a skin brightening gel mask was applied onto my face and neck area and a separate mask was used to seal the under eye area.
- And I relaxed for next 15 minutes as mask was taking its time to dry off – It was simply soothing !
- Once the mask was removed, A cream mixed with green tea was applied that was tagged with indulging strokes bang on those pressure points – Divine !
- Washed off my face and pat dried with a towel. Lastly applied a moisturizer to end an amazing pampering session.
The product used here are from Eminence Organics which are 100% natural and goes with all skin types. The session lasted for an hour and the results were simply beautiful – I felt my dull tan skin was rejuvenate. My skin had a slight sheen plus a clean and resplendent look. Its a must for Magnifico’s thinking to beat the heat this summer. Radiant Glow Organic Facial with Eye Treatment will cost you Rs. 3225 which is bit on an expensive end but trust me its worth every penny.
Peek-a-Boo into the Lakme Salon Therapy Room :
Thanks Ishani for the invitation, Vaishali for that pampering massage & Team Lakme Salon (Bandra) for a peaceful treat ^_^ Love !
Note : Service offered by Brand – Honest Review – Best to my knowledge.