Good Morning FM’s
Today I’m going to review beautiful – The Falsies Volum’ Express Mascara from Maybelline.
False lash glam, instantly. . !!
- Patented Spoon Brush fans out lashes from corner-to-corner, while our Pro-Keratin formula instantly builds volume without clumping.
- Unique flexible wand helps to lift and separate lashes to provide the look of 300% more visible, fuller lashes, no gaps from any angle.
- Contact lens safe and ophthalmologist-tested.
- Waterproof, also available in Washable formula.
- Hold brush with spoon side upwards against lashes and sweep from root to tip to fill in gaps and coat each lash with Kera-Fiber formula. Repeat until false lash look is achieved.
- Do not let dry between coats.
My Experience with Product:
Maybelline mascaras have always comes hard-to-resist packaging, Maybelline – The Falsies mascara is no different. It comes in very cute magenta packaging with “The Falsies Volum’ Express” embossed in turquoise color.
The brush is long, flexible, spoon shaped. Tough the mascara comes in a wet formula it is not that liquidy. The brush must be used according to the instruction provided for the perfect effect. It provides an extraordinary length on one coat but needs 2-3 coats for perfect volume. I don’t mind wearing 2-3 coats as long as I get desired volume but after couple of coats it seems to get clumpy ;( . Couple of sweeps from a single coat is enough on lower lashes. When curled with a lash curler after the application, it gives a dramatic effect to your eyes. I was disappointed with the fact it didn’t hold the curl. The one I picked is washable mascara so easily removable, it is also available in waterproof formula. Doesn’t smudge throughout the day. I have tested its staying span of 5-6 hours in winters (I’m not sure about the summers) and pretty perfect for evening functions. I find it suitable for the dramatic look.
- Cute packaging.
- Provides length and volume to the lashes.
- Dries up quickly.
- No irritation caused to the eyes – since it is ophthalmologist tested.
- Easily removable.
- Travel friendly.
On the mediocre end:
- Didn’t hold the curl.
- Brush is a bit tactical to use.
My final take:
I quite like the mascara but prefer it for smokey eyes as it gives a dramatic look. It is perfectly suited for those who like to give an intense effect to the eyes. It is a good mascara but still in search for the better one.