Today I’m going to review Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter.
- Buttery Balm + Shiny Color.
- 94% of women felt lips were softer, smoother, and instantly hydrated. -Award winning.
- Hydrating mango, shea and coconut butter formula boosts lip moisture by 156%.
- Pampering gel formula provides super charged hydration and glides on lips buttery smooth.
- Sheer to medium colour with buttery shine.
My Experience with the Product:
Revlon colorburst lip butter got launched in India few months back. I recently bought Pink Truffle from this range. Pink truffle still makes me fantasize about a chocolate truffle cake in pink color ;)
It comes in a silver tube packaging with a colored plastic cap. The colored cap makes shades easily distinguishable from each other. It has a flat bullet and contains less quantity compared to other lipsticks.
Pink truffle comes in a warm rosy pink shade with a hint of shimmer. It gives a beautiful glossy finish to the lips yet keeping the look very natural. ’Lip butter’ – stands up to its name, as it glides like a butter and feels very smooth and buttery on the lips. It is very hydrating which keep the lips well moisturize. I loved the healthy and plump impact it leaves back. It comes in sheer to medium coverage. It’s tasteless unlike chocolate truffles ;) and has a slight vanilla fragrance to it. It is long-wearing shade, it stays upto 3-4 hours until disturbed.
I would definitely RECOMMEND this to everyone..!!
- Easy to locate with the colored caps.
- Soft buttery texture.
- Smooth and glossy finish.
- Hydrating formula.
- Gives a healthy look to the lips.
- Longer staying span.
- Wide range of shades to select from.
On the mediocre end:
- Not so fond of the plastic packaging.
My final take:
It’s a cute warm pink shade, Perfect for daily use as it gives a natural look to the lips. I might hesitate to repurchase due to the price factor.