Revlon Skinlights Illuminator Lotion
Revlon Skinlights Illuminator Lotion gives you that extra brightness and radiant complexion to the skin which we search through photo editing softwares ;)
- A sheer translucent lotion that brightens the skin giving it a smoother and radiant complexion.
- Contains light reflective crystals for an instant glow.
- Vitamin A, C & E with SPF 15 protects the skin from harmful environmental factors.
- Oil free – will not clog pores.
- Can be worn alone or over a foundation.
My Experience with the Product:
Revlon skinlights face illuminator lotion pink light comes in a peach color long tube with a pump dispenser on top. The packaging is kept very nice and simple unlike Revlon – the Age Defying Spa Face Illuminator. I like it :)
It comes a creamy liquid form with SPF 15 and blends effortlessly. The light reflecting particles gets evenly dispersed and gives a glowing finish to the skin. Pink light shade contains a hint of golden shimmer in it which is very fine and not gritty at all. I usually use it with foundation while going to the evening parties. Couple of pumps gives me a beautiful dewy look. It stays for about 5-6 hours. The best thing about the illuminator is the shimmer particles doesn’t wobble on the face.
When skin gets super dry during winters, it can be used with a moisturizer to get instant glow. It gives a nice healthy look.
- Spreads and blends easily.
- Gives nice luminous glow and a dewy finish to the skin.
- Contains soft shimmer which is not gritty.
- Shimmer particles doesn’t move around on the skin.
- Has SPF 15.
- Can be used as an illuminator and highlighter too.
- Stays up to 5-6 hours.
On the mediocre end:
- Not suitable for very oily skin.
My final take:
Overall, It is an amazing product. I love the glow and dewy finish it leaves back. Perfect for the evening parties. I would highly recommend it to everyone. . !!