L’oreal Paris Color Riche Lipstick – 371 Pink Passion
Hello Beauties :)
Today I’m flooded with happiness
- It’s My Momma’s Birthday <3 – The backbone and strength behind Forever Magnifico who is always there with me loving, caring, pampering and supporting through thick and thin :*
- 700 likes on Facebook :) *HappyDance* – Thanks Magnifico’s for your constant love, support, encouragement and those lovely comments which keeps me going :)
Now moving our attention to the product that is about to go under the review scanner “L’oreal Paris Color Riche – 371 Pink Passion” – I got bought this home on my birthday (My Birthday Month Haul) and reviewing it on my momma’s birthday (Silly Me as always :D).
Color Riche lipstick combines luxurious colour with lasting hydration for an ultra-glamorous look. The Color Riche Matte Mania range comprises of 7 glamorous shades.
- Velvety Matte texture.
- Enriched with Omega 3, 6, and antioxidant Vitamin E: nourishes lips and makes them super soft and supple.
Quantity: 4.7 gms
Shade: Pink Passion
My Experience with the Product:
Packaging: Bullet is housed in an elegant golden click lock packaging. It has couple of details printed on the tube that express its few of its many features:
- “Intense” which perfectly defines the pigmentation part of the shade.
- Plus L’oreal suggests that shade will perfectly suit “Brunettes”.
I simply adore the luxurious feel of the packaging plus its travel friendly.
Shade: Pink Passion is a bright pink in combination with pastel coral – It’s a lovely shade which will go across beauties with fair to medium skin tones. On my personal experience, I would love to share that shade looks more coral in when it is peacefully sitting in that tube but packs a vivid pink colour on application.
Difference is highlighted in the picture below:
Texture & Finish: L’oreal have appended this lippie under Matte Mania and defined its texture as “Velvety Matte” but I experienced it more soft and creamy in texture. The finish is creamy and offers a lovely shine on application which settles down to a matte finish after couple of hours. It feels very light on my lips. The special mentioned ingredients Omega 3 & Vitamin E highlight the moisturizing ability of the lipstick.
Pigmentation: Its beautifully pigmented shade which offers a sheer coverage on first swipe which is buildable on second swipe.
Staying Span: It stayed on beautifully for around 3 hours and later left back a lovely pink stain which I simply adore. I loved the shade no second thought on it but honestly the pink tint is more adorable :)
- Luxurious feel of the packaging.
- Beautiful shade.
- Creamy texture.
- Feels very light on the lips.
- Poses moisturizing feature.
- Provides sheer to medium coverage.
- Leaves back a pretty pink stain.
On the Mediocre End:
- Average staying span (around 3 hours).
- Bit expensive.
- Pretty pink stain which I adore can be a con for few ;)
- Will wash out dark tone beauties.
FM’s Ratings: 4.5/5
Pink Passion is highly recommended from my end. I love to switch to newly launched shades in market but If I was asked would I love to re-purchase ? – A big YES ! ;)
Would you girls love to add Pink Passion to your makeup kitty ?