L’oreal Paris Color Riche Lipstick – 371 Pink Passion
Today I’m flooded with happiness
- It’s My Momma’s Birthday <3 – The backbone and strength behind Forever Magnifico who is always there with me loving, caring, pampering and supporting through thick and thin :*
- 700 likes on Facebook *HappyDance* – Thanks Magnifico’s for your constant love, support, encouragement and those lovely comments which keeps me going
Now moving our attention to the product that is about to go under the review scanner “L’oreal Paris Color Riche – 371 Pink Passion” – I got bought this home on my birthday (My Birthday Month Haul) and reviewing it on my momma’s birthday (Silly Me as always ).
Color Riche lipstick combines luxurious colour with lasting hydration for an ultra-glamorous look. The Color Riche Matte Mania range comprises of 7 glamorous shades.
- Velvety Matte texture.
- Enriched with Omega 3, 6, and antioxidant Vitamin E: nourishes lips and makes them super soft and supple.
Quantity: 4.7 gms
Shade: Pink Passion
My Experience with the Product:
Packaging: Bullet is housed in an elegant golden click lock packaging. It has couple of details printed on the tube that express its few of its many features:
- “Intense” which perfectly defines the pigmentation part of the shade.
- Plus L’oreal suggests that shade will perfectly suit “Brunettes”.
I simply adore the luxurious feel of the packaging plus its travel friendly.
Shade: Pink Passion is a bright pink in combination with pastel coral – It’s a lovely shade which will go across beauties with fair to medium skin tones. On my personal experience, I would love to share that shade looks more coral in when it is peacefully sitting in that tube but packs a vivid pink colour on application.
Difference is highlighted in the picture below:
Texture & Finish: L’oreal have appended this lippie under Matte Mania and defined its texture as “Velvety Matte” but I experienced it more soft and creamy in texture. The finish is creamy and offers a lovely shine on application which settles down to a matte finish after couple of hours. It feels very light on my lips. The special mentioned ingredients Omega 3 & Vitamin E highlight the moisturizing ability of the lipstick.
Pigmentation: Its beautifully pigmented shade which offers a sheer coverage on first swipe which is buildable on second swipe.
Staying Span: It stayed on beautifully for around 3 hours and later left back a lovely pink stain which I simply adore. I loved the shade no second thought on it but honestly the pink tint is more adorable
- Luxurious feel of the packaging.
- Beautiful shade.
- Creamy texture.
- Feels very light on the lips.
- Poses moisturizing feature.
- Provides sheer to medium coverage.
- Leaves back a pretty pink stain.
On the Mediocre End:
- Average staying span (around 3 hours).
- Bit expensive.
- Pretty pink stain which I adore can be a con for few
- Will wash out dark tone beauties.
FM’s Ratings: 4.5/5
Pink Passion is highly recommended from my end. I love to switch to newly launched shades in market but If I was asked would I love to re-purchase ? – A big YES !
Would you girls love to add Pink Passion to your makeup kitty ?